Job offer: Online & Digital Marketeer (20-28h p/wk)
6 March 2019
Online & Digital Marketeer (freelance)
SingularityU Benelux is an organization committed to creating positive and sustainable global impact. We create programs to give people the tools and guidance to understand and apply cutting-edge technologies. This enables them to reimagine and reinvent their industries, companies, careers and lives.
We aim to educate, empower and inspire businesses to apply technology to address humanity’s grand challenges. We focus on the developing impact of converging exponential technologies on our society and businesses. Our Innovation Hub focuses on various key areas in which companies and scientists in the Netherlands are world leaders.
We are looking for a driven Online & Digital Marketeer with a passion for exponential technologies and social impact. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Business Development Departments to create, set up and enroll new marketing campaigns for our (social) media channels and assist in defining the marketing strategy for a fast growing and expanding organization.
Are you looking to work for a company that is on the forefront of technological development and looking to be largely independent in your day-to-day work? Then come join our team at SingularityU Benelux!
- 2 - 5 years experience in the field of Online & Digital Marketing
- Preferably with a HBO or University degree in the following fields: Marketing, Journalism and/or Communications
- Fluent in English in writing and speech
- Passionate about new technology and creating social impact
- Flexible mindset and willing to go the extra mile
- Able to work in a highly dynamic work environment
- Able to work creatively, proactively and independently
- Overseeing and developing online & digital marketing strategies and enrolling campaigns
- Writing and sharing proofreading en qualitative creative content on different social media channels
- Content planning of online & digital marketing platforms
- SEA/Growth Hacking campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Looking at data analytics & monitoring campaign performances
- Freelance contract at least a year
- Get a singular mindset, preparing yourself for an exponential future.
- Able to create and manage your own working schedule. Flexibility in when and from where you do your work.
- Access to all cutting-edge technology SU Benelux is working with
- Free lunch and team events
Are you interested? Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com or send this vacancy to someone in your network who is cut for this role.