Recorded dialogue with HH Dalai Lama (15 Sept, 2018)
17 September 2018
The dialogue with HH the Dalai Lama - recorded livestream Saturday, September 15th.
The dialogue was comprised of two parts, Robotics, Telepresence & Artificial Intelligence and Sickness, Ageing & Death. Our very own faculty members Maarten Steinbuch and Kris Verburgh were present.
- Karen Dolva (Norway) - CEO No Isolation
- Maarten Steinbuch (Netherlands) – Faculty Chair of Robotics, SingularityU the Netherlands, Professor Systems & Control TU Eindhoven
- Tilly Lockey (Great Britain) – Pioneer of state of the art bionic limbs
Dialogue 2: Sickness, Ageing & Death
- Liz Parrish (USA) - CEO of BioViva Sciences
- Kris Verburgh (Belgium) – Faculty Chair of Health & Medicine, SingularityU the Netherlands
- Jeantine Lunshof (the Netherlands) - Bio-ethicist MIT Media Lab, Harvard Medical School
- Selma Boulmalf (the Netherlands) - Student Religious Studies, University of Amsterdam
Both sessions were moderated by Christa Meindersma (the Netherlands) - Founder & Chair Himalaya Initiative for Culture and Society.
More information about this event can be found here.
Beautiful pictures of the event can be found on our Flickr page.
Photographer: Oliver Adams