Job offer: Project- & Team assistant Eindhoven (32h p/w)
21 August 2018
Project- & Team assistant Eindhoven (32h p/w)
Our SingularityU The Netherlands team needs reinforcement and is, as per directly, we are looking for a Project- & Team assistant for 32 hours a week.
About SingularityU The Netherlands
SingularityU The Netherlands focuses on positive sustainable impact by encouraging people to get as many positive impact as possible. We aim to enable people and organizations to tackle the biggest challenges of today.
Our programs provide organizations, companies and individuals with tools to understand and deploy the latest technologies. This ensures that they can re-evaluate and invent their industry, work and their own lives.
Our Innovation Hub brings scientists, technology and entrepreneurs together to shape positive change from Eindhoven into the Netherlands.
As Project- & Team assistant you are responsible for smoothly running everything around the Innovation Hub in Eindhoven. From here most events and programs from SingularityU The Netherlands are organized.
Your tasks include:
- Role of hostess / host for visitors of the Innovation Hub
- (Co-) organizing events
- (Co-) producing events & programs
- Contact in the field of maintenance, cleaning, other tenants and the landlord
- Managing stock; such as workshop materials, giveaways, etc.
- Requesting quotations
- Preparing quotations for Hub events
- Arranging what needs to be arranged. Amongst other things, matters like furniture, catering and materials for our programs
- Ensuring the order and tidiness of the Innovation Hub
- Booking of hotels, flights for team, speakers and participants of programs
- Office administration
We are looking for someone who can work independently with a minimum MBO educational level and at least 1 year of experience in hospitality, office management or another similar job. With a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ mentality. You have an eye for detail and quality. This position is for 32 hours a week for a competitive salary. Freelancers are also welcome to respond to this vacancy.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of automated systems (including MS Office, Google Drive)
- Good communicative skills
- A service and flexible attitude
Are you interested? Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send this vacancy to someone in your network who is cut for this role.